The SBAC-US30 USB 3.0 SxS Memory Card Reader from Sony enables you to transfer files from your SxS memory cards to your computer and vice-versa if your computer has no ExpressCard slot.
The reader itself is equipped with an ExpressCard slot, and connects to your computer via the USB 3.0 interface.
The SBAC-US20 offers read/write speeds of up to 800 Mb/s for SxS Pro and SxS-1 cards, and 1.3 Gb/s for SxS Pro+ cards.
No special driver installation is required except for the SxS UDF driver necessary to recognize UDF formatted memory cards.
As it',s USB bus-powered, the reader requires no AC adapter.
The SBAC-US20 accepts optional Sony ExpressCard adapters for reading XQD (QDA-EX1), SD (MEAD-SD01) and MS (MEAD-MS01) media.
Transfer files from your SxS memory cards to your computer, if your computer lacks an ExpressCard slot.
- Specifically designed to transfer video captured with Sony',s XDCAM camcorders
- PCIe Gen2 Support Equipped with an ExpressCard slot
- USB 3.0 interface for connection to computer
- Only driver you need to install is SxS UDF driver required to recognize UDF formatted memory cards
- USB bus-powered, so no AC adapter is necessary
- Accepts optional Sony ExpressCard adapters for reading XQD, SD and MS media.