The InVision Studio Kit with USM by Rycote is a complete suspension and pop filter system which combines the InVision Studio Universal Shock Mount and Universal Pop Filter in one convenient package - everything you need to capture professional radio-ready recordings free from pops and noise.
The shock mount supports any microphone with a diameter of 18 to 55 mm and weighing up to 1.65 lb. The patented vibration-resistant Lyre mount helps reduce capsule and cable-borne noise and controlled tests at Rycote's factory show that it provides up to twice the isolation of traditional microphone suspension systems.
The pop filter is made with a custom mesh that attenuates frequencies up to 20dB and is designed to reduce or eliminate pops caused by B's and P's in vocal performances. Unlike other pop filters, this one causes no audible high-frequency loss keeping the integrity and clarity of the original sound produced by your microphone.
With its universal screw clamp, the InVision pop filter not only works with the InVision USM but is designed to fit any universal shock mount with diameters between 1/8 and 1/2 inch. When the time comes, the mesh filter is replaceable helping to maintain a clean, hygienic studio and the ergonomic frame is designed for comfort so you can focus on the performance and not what's in front of you.
InVision Universal Pop Filter
- Mesh filter attenuates low-frequency vocal pops up to 20dB with no audible high-frequency loss
- Ergonomic frame is designed for comfort when placed in front of the mouth and face
- The custom mesh filter is replaceable for cleaning or replacement
- Designed to fit the outer ring of any universal shock mount and most other mic suspensions
InVision Universal Shock Mount
- Supports microphone with diameters of 18 to 55 mm and weighing up to 1.65 lb
- Patented vibration-resistant Lyre mount helps reduce capsule and cable-borne noise
- Provided up to twice the isolation of traditional microphone suspension systems