The LV5333 is a great and powerful tool in a compact and portable product. Just like its predecessor, the LV5333 boasts a 6.5″ high-fidelity TFT LCD screen for high quality picture images. Waveform, Vectorscope, Audio, 5-bar Display, and Status analysis are all possible in this instrument. Just like the previous waveform monitors from LEADER, various multi-display combinations allow for complete and easy monitoring wihle full-screen presentations provide a wealth of information and enable detailed review of the material. It also offers an embedded audio signal display allowing level-meter measurements.
Plus new features like Cable Length, External Phase Difference, and Field Frequency Deviation measurements are added to the list of characteristics. CINELITE® II and other software options come included for this specific product, making it not only an attractive technical instrument but also a creative one at the same time.
- Supports 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI.
- Built-in 6.5″ TFT LCD XGA Display (1,024 x 768) for superb, crisp waveforms and picture representations.
- CINELITE® II (Cinelite® and Cinezone®) and CINELITE® ADVANCED come standard with this product.
- Histogram, User Gamma Display, Gamut and Level Error functions come now standard in the LV5333.
- Line Selector allows to choose any line of the video signal to be displayed and provides waveform, vector, and 5-bar representations of that specific line.
- Supports Closed-Captions EIA608.
- Cable Length, EXT Phase, and Field Frequency Deviation Measurements.
- Up to 8 channels of embedded audio signals can be displayed using audio bar level meters.
- Extracts embedded audio signals and sends two user-selectable audio channels to the headphone jack.
- Audio shortcut button located on the front panel.
- Includes "Screen Capture" to capture the displayed image and save it to the internal memory (RAM) or in to an USB memory device.
- The internal memory holds up to 30 presets allowing quick access to favorite instrument setups.
- Instrument can be remote controlled from a PC over an Ethernet network.
- Can be mounted on a tripod for on-camera fitting.
- Universal AC Power Supply allows for worldwide use.
- Battery Adapters for IDX and Anton Bauer are available.
Multi SDI Monitor - 6.5 inch Display with 3G/HD/SD SDI Inputs, includes Histogram, User Gamma, Gamut & Level Error - Special Pricing unit June 30th, 2016 (AC Adapter SPU40-105 sold seperately)
€ 7.208,00excl. BTW
- GarantieWij verzorgen rechtstreeks de garantie
- ServiceEerlijk advies en persoonlijke service
- Kom langsOnze showroom is open op werkdagen 09:00 - 17:00
- ErvarenAl 45 jaar uw broadcast specialist