The PT−580T is a 4K (UHD) resolution, HDBaseT twisted pair transmitter for HDMI signals. The unit inputs an HDMI signal that it converts to a twisted pair signal. An HDBaseT receiver (for example the TP−580R or WP−580R) converts the twisted pair signal back into an HDMI signal and together they form a transmitter receiver pair.
- Max. Data Rate - 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel), supporting 4K resolution.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Certified HDBaseT Technology.
- HDMI Support - Deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS−HD, CEC.
- 2K x 4K Support.
- 3D Pass-Through.
- EDID Pass-Through - Passes EDID signals from the source to the display.
- System Range - 70m (230ft) at 2K, 40m (130ft) at 4K (UHD) resolutions.
- Cable - Shielded twisted pair (STP) cable recommended. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC−HDKat6a cable. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges.
- Indicator - Power LED.
- Size - Ultra-Compact Pico TOOLS™ - 4 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−4PT rack adapter.
- Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, hotels and churches, production studios
- Rental and staging