The 907xl is a high-performance power amplifier for line-level stereo audio signals. It accepts a balanced stereo audio signal on a terminal block connector and an unbalanced stereo signal on RCA connectors. It delivers 40 watts per channel into an 8Ω load.
- High Efficiency - Class D operation.
- Controls - 1 volume control knob for each input & mute button.
- Gain Control DIP-Switches.
- Mute and On Indicator LEDs.
- Compact MultiTOOLS® - Up to 4 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−1 universal rack adapter.
- Presentation rooms and multimedia applications for quick, local audio amplification.
- Personal audio listening (for example, a PC and portable CD player).