The 482xl is a high-performance audio transcoder for balanced and unbalanced stereo audio signals. It simultaneously converts balanced stereo signals to unbalanced stereo audio and unbalanced stereo audio signals to balanced stereo audio.
- Bidirectional Format Conversion - Balanced stereo audio to unbalanced stereo audio and unbalanced stereo audio to balanced stereo audio simultaneously.
- Connectors - Terminal blocks (balanced & unbalanced).
- Level (Gain) Control - Independent L & R adjustment while transcoding for both balanced to unbalanced conversion and unbalanced to balanced conversion.
- S/N Ratio - 95dB balanced to unbalanced, 87dB unbalanced to balanced, unweighted.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
- Video and audio production facilities
- Audio recording studios
- Live sound applications