The black Gefen ToolBox 4x1 Switcher for HDMI 4K x 2K is a compact and lightweight surface-mountable HDMI switcher that allows up to four Ultra HD or 1080p sources to be routed to one Ultra HD display. The matrix supports resolutions up to 3840x2160 at 30p. Deep Color, 3DTV pass-through, and lossless audio formats such as LPCM 7.1, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio are also supported. The switcher is ideal for home theater systems, multi-room installations, retail establishments, sports bars, schools, hospitals, lobbies, or any installation where multi-source Ultra HD HDCP-compliant content needs to be routed a display.
Connect up to four Ultra HD or HD sources to the HDMI inputs on the switcher using HDMI cables. Each HD source can be routed to the display using the front panel push-button, IR remote control, RS-232, Telnet, UDP, or web server interface. LED indicators on the top panel display the current switching status. A power supply with locking cable comes included.
- Routes four Ultra Hi-Def sources to one Ultra HD display
- Supports resolutions up to Ultra HD (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz) and Full HD 1080p
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color
- 3DTV pass-through
- Lip Sync pass-through
- Push button switching control
- Supports LPCM 7.1, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays with HDMI-to-DVI optional adapters
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control using a computer or automation control system
- IP control via Telnet, UDP, and the built-in web server interface
- IR remote control
- Field-upgradeable firmware via Mini-USB and IP ports
- Locking Power Supply