The FS-HDR HDR/WCG Converter/Frame Synchronizer from AJA is specifically designed to provide HDR (High Dynamic Range) and WCG (Wide Color Gamut)–video processing. Proprietary Colorfront algorithms offer real-time color fidelity and minimal-latency for both UHD/4K and HD/2K workflows. The FS-HDR also works as a single-channel UHD 4K cross-converter, or a 4-channel HD/2K converter, complete with HDR, scaling, color correction, and deinterlacing functions.
Colorfront Engine is incorporated within the FS-HDR, providing video and color-space processing. Cinematic color spaces like ARRI Log C, Canon Log 2/3, Panasonic V-Log, RED Log3G10/Wide Gamut, and Sony S-Gamut3/S-Log3 are accurately reproduced and converted from log to either HDR or SDR output.
With a wide range of connection options for both video and audio, in frame synchronizer mode the FS-HDR does the work of four separate devices in 2K/HD/SD. Combine all the processors and channels together for maximum flexibility for UHD/4K productivity. UHD/4K input and output options include quad 1.5G, dual 3G, and quad 3G, 6G and 12G over a range of SDI and optional fiber choices.
- 4x 3G-SDI (BNC) Inputs/Outputs
- 4x 3G-SDI (Fiber SFP) Inputs
- Real-Time HDR & WCG Conversion
- Supports SD
- HD & UHD 4K Signals
- Real-Time Camera Log Conversion
- Single UHD/4K/2K/HD/SD Processor Mode
- Quad 2K/HD/SD Processors Mode
€ 7.809,96excl. BTW
- GarantieWij verzorgen rechtstreeks de garantie
- ServiceEerlijk advies en persoonlijke service
- Kom langsOnze showroom is open op werkdagen 09:00 - 17:00
- ErvarenAl 45 jaar uw broadcast specialist