The Patented Airfloater manufactured in Italy under licence by CARTONI is designed to avoid straining the camerman's back and shoulders simulating active shoulder-shots, realistic points of view and total freedom of movement.
Even with the heaviest camera configuration the Airfloater is incredibly easy to handle and operate!
You can pan a full 360° and tilt 18° in any direction the red knobs are used to lock the the tilt.
The Airfloater is equipped with a variety of base attachments: Chapman/Whitworth bolt, 4 bore Vinten holes, 300 mm Mitchell with castle nut.
The platform of the Airfloater is a quick-release European base plate.
The Airfloater has nearly the same dimensions as a conventional Fluid Head.
- Head Flat Base for special effects
- hand pump
- flat base attachment with nut
- Pan Drag version
- payload 150 kg
€ 9.780,00excl. BTW
- GarantieWij verzorgen rechtstreeks de garantie
- ServiceEerlijk advies en persoonlijke service
- Kom langsOnze showroom is open op werkdagen 09:00 - 17:00
- ErvarenAl 45 jaar uw broadcast specialist