BeachTek DXA-SLR ULTRA
The BeachTek DXA-SLR ULTRA bridges the gap between DSLR and professional video cameras by enabling professional audio features that facilitate high-quality audio recording directly to the camera.
Superb operation and ease of use to make capturing pro audio a snap.
Since the audio is recorded directly the camera it will always in sync with the video, eliminating the need for any post production processing.
The DXA-SLR ULTRA is the missing link for anyone serious about capturing high-quality audio.
Connect any two audio sources for two channel recording.
A typical setup for weddings is a shotgun mic on one channel to capture ambient audio and a wireless on the other to clearly capture the vows.
A shotgun mic and/or handheld dynamic mic are often used for ENG work and documentaries.
For music videos, you can even take a direct feed from the sound board to capture every note.
Each channel can easily be independently adjusted for the optimum recording level – even while recording.
The DXA-SLR ULTRA gives you the ability to connect whatever microphones works best for your situation.
Maximum Input Levels
- MIC level (LO gain) +10dBu
- MIC level (HI gain) -20dBu
- LINE level: +14dBu
- -26dBu at 0dB on the VU meter
- 20Hz to 20kHz (+/- 0.5dB)
- Less than 0.01% @ 1kHz, -30dBu input
- 85dB @ 1Khz, -30dBu input
- LO 0dB
- HI +30dB
- Dual regulated 12 or 48 volt power supplies
- Current to 14mA (direct short)
- -18 to +3dB in 3dB increments
- One 9 volt alkaline or lithium battery
- 3 hours typical with alkaline battery (no phantom)
- 8 hours typical with lithium battery (no phantom)
- L x W x H: 152 mm x 95 mm x 44 mm
- Adapter 0.51 kg
- Rod Mount 0.23 kg