The XHD070Pro 7" HD DoP Monitor from AVtec helps you focus clearly on your shots and eliminate guesswork from framing. It blows up your tiny built-in camera screen to a much larger display, which enables easier viewing and reduces eye strain. With brightness levels of 400 cd/m2, an 800:1 contrast ratio, and 178° vertical and horizontal viewing angles this monitor is a useful tool when shooting video or stills, providing you with a larger image than your camera's built-in viewfinder or LCD screen. Connect it directly to any DSLR or HD/4K video through HDMI and monitor your shots in 1280 x 800 resolution on the 7" IPS LCD screen. It supports both NTSC and PAL compatible signals.
The monitor also features an on-screen multilingual menu where you can adjust brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, to fine-tune your display. The default aspect ratio is 16:9 but you can easily switch to 4:3, Panorama or Automatic in the menu. For audio monitoring, the XHD070Pro features a built-in speaker on the rear and a headphone output on the front panel.
- Lightweight 7" IPS screen
- 1280 x 800 HD screen, PAL/NTSC color system
- Supports 1080i & 1080p
- Built-in speaker and integrated jack port for headphones
- Four assignable function buttons
- Firmware upgradable through USB
- AC/DC adapter with EU, UK, US & AU plugs included
- Detachable sun hood attachment & foldable sun hood
- Functions: Histogram, False Color, Exposure (Zebras), Focus Assist, Center Marker, Safe Frame, Check Field, Camera Mode, Aspect Ratio, Image Flip, Pixel-to-Pixel, and Image Freeze