ARRI continues to expand its L-Series with the introduction of the L5-C 5" LED Fresnel The key characteristic of any Fresnel is flood to spot capability and the L5-C offers an impressive beam angle adjustment of 14-50°.
The 100-0% dimmable L5-C is a "fully tunable" white light source, allowing you to match existing fixtures with color temperatures from 2,800K to 10,000K. The on-board controller allows full minus green to plus green adjustment as well as RGB+W color gamut color mixing with hue and saturation control, enabling matching of specific shades and skin tones. All functions can be controlled via DMX, an ideal feature for broadcast studios, while RDM permits monitoring of the light's status.
The L5-C produces the equivalent of a 450W tungsten light while drawing only 115W for a savings of up to 75% over traditional fixtures. And low draw and heat means lower HVAC costs in the studio and a quick return on investment. You can run about fifteen L5-Cs from a 20A, 120V outlet as opposed to three or four 500W tungsten fixtures. Power options include the L5-C's 90 - 250 VAC on-board power supply or 22-36 VDC battery options. This version of the L5-C has a black finish.
- Variable Beam Angle: 14 to 50 Degree
- A key element of the versatility of traditional Fresnels is the ability to spot and flood the beam as needed. Whether it's a flood field for a pullback shot or a tight spot for a bright highlight, the continuous focus-ability of the L-Series performs lives up to your expectations. And, unlike traditional Fresnels, which have significant light waste in spot focus, the efficient L-Series optical system maintains the same field lumens in all focus positions.
- True Fresnel Lens Light Characteristics
- Whether shaping the beam to isolate talent and set elements or cutting the field to eliminate spill light, controllability is crucial to lighting. L-Series Fresnels provide the same ability to cut and shape with barndoors and flags that we have come to expect from conventional Fresnels.
- Even Light Field
- Clear, defined shadows traditionally have been solely a trait of single source tungsten and daylight fixtures. ARRI L-Series Fresnels provide the same single shadow properties lighting designers expect, delivering natural results.
- Vibrant, Full-spectrum Lighting
- With the L5-C, fully tunable white light can be adjusted for different skin tones, camera sensors and mixed-light environments, while specific color shades can be matched through full gamut color mixing. Unlike other LED fixtures, this level of color control does not involve compromising the quality of the light field. The L-Series is unique in combining uniform light and single shadow rendition with full control of color attributes.
- Focus Knobs
- True Blue-style focus knobs provide the precise adjustment and rapid flood-to-spot that users enjoy from manual, mechanical control. Knobs on both sides of the fixture ensure easy access from all positions, eliminating the need for awkward reaching around the fixture. Full flood-to-spot can be achieved in only three turns.
- Sliding Stirrups
- The ARRI sliding stirrup design enables precise adjustment of the fixture's center of gravity, to compensate for front-end accessories. It also gives the option of pulling the fixture back and reducing its hanging height.
- The strong tilt-lock provides extremely secure locking, eliminating movement and slippage and ensuring that the fixtures will stay where you put them.
- DMX Control
- For broadcast studios, remote fixture control is of paramount importance, and all functions of the L5-C are controllable through DMX. The L5-C is also RDM compatible, providing bi-directional feedback and reporting of system status, hours on the light engine, calibration data from the internal color sensor and current DMX address with the ability to remotely assign and address all fixtures in a DMX network.
- On-board Control
- The on-board controller has manual intensity adjustment and additional controls for color temperature as well as plus/minus green to adjust hue and saturation at the touch of a button.
- Energy Savings
- L-Series fixtures reduce electricity usage by 75% and their LED light engines last 200 times longer than normal bulbs, when compared to conventional tungsten Fresnels. These and other cost-saving attributes will combine to affect a rapid return on your investment.
- Location Applications
- Lighting teams working on location will love the versatility they can achieve in small to medium-size packages. Several ARRI L5 Fresnels can be run off a single 20A, 120V outlet, as opposed to only two or three 500W tungsten Fresnels.
- Upgradeable Technology
- The L5-C is an expandable platform designed to adapt with the latest enhancements in LED chip performance. The firmware is upgradeable through the USB port on the rear of each unit, accommodating future control protocols such as ACN and incorporating other system enhancements that may become available in due course.
- At 3,200K, 50°
- 372 lux/35 fc at 9.8' (3.0 m)
- 134 lux/12 fc at 16.4' (5.0 m)
- 68 lux/6.0 fc at 23' (7.0 m)
- 41 lux/4.0 fc at 29.5' (9.0 m)
- At 3,200K, 30°
- 917 lux/85 fc at 9.8' (3.0 m)
- 330 lux/31 fc at 16.4' (5.0 m)
- 168 lux/16 fc at 23' (7.0 m)
- 102 lux 9.0 fc at 29.5' (9.0 m)
- At 3,200K, 15°
- 3,122 lux/290 fc at 9.8' (3.0 m)
- 1,124 lux/104 fc at 16.4' (5.0 m)
- 573 lux/53 fc at 23' (7.0 m)
- 347 lux/32 fc at 29.5' (9.0 m)
- At 5,600K, 50°
- 406 lux/38 fc at 9.8' (3.0 m)
- 146 lux/14 fc at 16.4' (5.0 m)
- 74 lux/7.0 fc at 23' (7.0 m)
- 45 lux/4.0 fc at 29.5' (9.0 m)
- At 5,600K, 30°
- 989 lux/92 fc at 9.8' (3.0 m)
- 356 lux/33 fc at 16.4' (5.0 m)
- 182 lux/17 fc at 23' (7.0 m)
- 110 lux/10 fc at 29.5' (9.0 m)
- At 5,600K, 15°
- 3,361 lux/312 fc at 9.8' (3.0 m)
- 1,210 lux/112 fc at 16.4' (5.0 m)
- 617 lux/57 fc at 23' (7.0 m)
- 373 lux/35 fc at 29.5' (9.0 m)
€ 1.961,75 excl. BTW
- Gratis verzending vanaf € 350,00
- Prijzen gelden alleen bij bestelling online
- GarantieWij verzorgen rechtstreeks de garantie
- ServiceEerlijk advies en persoonlijke service
- Kom langsOnze showroom is open op werkdagen 09:00 - 17:00
- ErvarenAl 45 jaar uw broadcast specialist