AJA Kipro GO
Ki Pro GO is a portable multi-channel H.264 recorder and player offering up to 4-channels of simultaneous HD and SD recording to off the shelf USB drives with redundant recording capabilities.
4x 3G-SDI and 4x HDMI digital video inputs with flexible channel assignments provides connections to the latest video sources, including cameras. Incoming video sources can be mixed and matched, via Ki Pro GO's Genlock free recording capability. High quality 2-channel embedded audio or balanced XLR analog audio can be assigned to any recording channel. Multi-Channel Matrix Monitoring enables multiple video channels to be viewed on any single HDMI display.
Designed to be either portable or rackmountable with half rack wide, 2RU high dimensions, Ki Pro GO is well suited for use in any environme
Record 1, 2, 3 or 4-channels of HD or SD up to 1080p 50/60 in H.264 simultaneously with Ki Pro Ultra GO.
Simplify your setup by connecting up to four HDMI and four 3G-SDI source cables into Ki Pro GO and assign any combination of four inputs at a time for four channels of H.264 recording to the four USB slots on the front of Ki Pro GO.
Time is always tight, especially for live events. Ki Pro GO's Genlock free inputs make it is easy to switch your sources including SDI cameras, DSLRs, or HDMI cameras to the appropriate recording channel, all conveniently mapped within Ki Pro GO's elegant UI.
AJA Kipro GO
- Ki Pro products are covered by a generous three year international warranty
- Multi-channel H.264 recording and playback
- 5x USB recording media slots
- Front panel button controls with integrated HD resolution screen
- Stand-alone operation
€ 4.443,23excl. BTW
- GarantieWij verzorgen rechtstreeks de garantie
- ServiceEerlijk advies en persoonlijke service
- Kom langsOnze showroom is open op werkdagen 09:00 - 17:00
- ErvarenAl 45 jaar uw broadcast specialist